Image Map

Monday, September 9, 2013

Tybee Island, Georgia

Recently my family had an end of summer beach getaway. Tybee Island is about a 20 minute drive from Savannah, GA. It's such a fun little beach town. Sandra Bullock and Billy Currington have homes there.

My in-laws have a time share there, and my kiddo's were beyond thrilled to have time at the beach with Granny and Pop. We stayed at the Tybrisa Condo's. They are cute condo's that are right on the beach. There is also an A-mazing pool.


The next day we had a blast playing in the waves.


Before heading home, we stopped by the Tybee Lighthouse. We were bummed that they were closing up for the day, but I was able to snap some quick photos. Then we made a pit stop at the Sugar Shack for an ice cream. The Sugar Shack is practically a Tybee landmark.

It's not everyday that we have an opportunity to get away from the rut of our everyday life. It was so nice to be spoiled by my in-laws too! These are the moments that my kids will remember.




 photo georgia-sig_zps8bdc7923.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment