Image Map

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Happies and Crappies

Things have been a little crazy this past week. My husband was involved in a hit and run car wreck, but I'm so happy that he wasn't seriously injured, and his truck is still drivable.

One major happy is that I got a 92 on my pre-algebra test! Math is my worst subject EVER. Then I started on the next chapter and it's mind blowing hard. That's crappy.

One bright spot in my busy life is the group of girls that I mentor. We had a girls night out last night. My mom and I took them to a new pizza buffet. I love talking with them, and hearing all about school and boys. I've been with this group of amazing girls for 7 years now, and they are like family to me. We used to be a part of a girls organization, and we met every week. Now that they are older, we decided to freestyle it, and just do our own thing. We meet monthly for some dinner and social time.






                            The pizza buffet also had an arcade, and that was super fun for them


Oh, and I got trapped in the bathroom stall, and one of the girls had to rescue me by crawling under the door. It took 2 girls pushing and pulling, but Mrs. Georgia was finally saved!

 
Thank goodness for cell phones, and that I was able to call them out in the restaurant, or who knows how long I'd been trapped in there alone. haha



 photo georgia-sig_zps8bdc7923.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment