Image Map

Friday, October 4, 2013

Retro Patio Furniture

I've wanted some retro patio furniture for a while now. Once when I was at an antique store,  I found a set of two rusty chairs for $80. I had to pass on them, so I was excited when I spotted this adorable set of patio furniture at Kroger, of all places. The set included retro metal 2 chairs, and a little table. I got them on sale for around 50 bucks. The original color of the chairs was red, so my husband spray painted them hot pink for me. He also sealed them with clear spray paint.







                                                                  The finished product.

 
My little sweetie likes to do his homework outside now.
 

 

                                                        Also a fun place to have a snack.
 
 
I'm so happy with the way they turned out.





 photo georgia-sig_zps8bdc7923.jpg
Linking up here: Bacon Time with the Hungry Hippo , Miss Mustard Seed , Obsessive and Creative , Home Coming , Tatertots and Jello , Cheerios and Lattes , The Foley Family , Skip to My Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment